Stereoscopy is not displayed correctly
This article is only about passive / side-by-side stereoscopy. Read this other article: "Troubleshoot Active Stereoscopy (OpenGL Quad-Buffer)".
Here is more information about the different types of stereoscopy: "Understanding Stereoscopy".
- I only get one image in the right eye,
- When looking through the 3D glasses, stereoscopy is not perceived correctly.
- The configuration file is one for active stereoscopy, not passive stereoscopy,
- The graphics drivers are configured to use OpenGL Quad-Buffer, NVidia 3D Vision or NVidia 3DTV Play,
- The projectors are not setup correctly,
- Your configuration file does not match the position / size of your 3DTV.
- Try to use the following predefined configuration files: "SimpleStereoPassive", or the different TV3D configurations
- Make sure your graphics driver is not configured to use OpenGL Quad-Buffer, NVidia 3D Vision or NVidia 3DTV Play.
- Configure your projector so that stereoscopy is "Side-by-Side".