First make sure to browse our extensive knowledge base. It has been created based on actual support cases that we encountered. There is a good chance that somebody else already faced the same issue you are facing.
If this can’t help you, take a deep breath and don’t panic.
Start by using your common sense, then talk to a colleague or a teddy bear. This gets rid of a lot of basic issues.
If you are still having a problem and want to ensure a quick answer, help us help you:
- describe your problem as precisely as possible. “It doesn’t work !!” is not precise enough, we were probably not with you when the problem occured.
- describe all the steps you have already taken to identify the issue.
- send your configuration file.
MiddleVR Free edition
If you are using MiddleVR Free edition: please post your questions on the forum.
MiddleVR Pro or Academic
If you are using MiddleVR Pro or Academic:
- if you are evaluating MiddleVR, or have a valid maintenance contract, please contact the support team. Please make sure to follow the advice in “How-to” just above.
- if your maintenance contract is over and you wish to renew it, please contact the sales team.
- if your maintenance contract is over and you do not wish to renew it, please post your question on the forum.